New Caledonia Tourism’s website, www.newcaledonia.travel, includes package suggestions, an event calendar, supplier listings and more. It’s translated in English, French and Japanese, and offers an engaging experience to prospective visitors.
www.newcaledonia.travel is designed to replace the many last-gen microsites (officetourisme.nc, visitenouvellecaledonie.com, newcaledonia-tv.com, newcaledonia.jp, haveitall.com.au, ncaledonie.com). NewCaledonia.travel offers personalized content that is geo-targeted to Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Italy and France. The website also offers dedicated sections to the trade and media, allowing access to press releases, an online image library and training programs for travel agents.
NewCaledonia.travel contains a wealth of information on accommodation, activities and iconic places around New Caledonia and is organized by themes and regions. Its rich supplier database is fueled by the three provinces of New Caledonia (NCTPS, Northern Province Tourism and Destination Loyalty Islands) to reference the entire tourist offering in New Caledonia. Last but not least, to better inspire potential visitors based on key criteria such as demographics, holiday length or more specifics such as experience or motivations (sports, relaxation, culture, seaside …), newcaledonia.travel offers targeted recommendations.
The new website delivers a transformed web experience for users. Key highlights include:
- A strong user experience for site visitors – with stunning images, simple navigation to prompt users to search via location and interests
- Social media connections and sharing tools embedded on every page, encouraging users to ‘like’ and share with friends
- Original and engaging content regarding ‘news” about New Caledonia, helping fuel social sharing and driving more traffic to the site
- Special offers and packages feature throughout, to generate more sales leads and referrals for tourism partners.
- Fully responsive, the website is adaptable to smartphones and tablets